How to Tame Stress and Eliminate Reactivity in Less Than 8 Weeks
Time & Location
About the Event
During this FREE event, you'll discover:
- A deep understanding of the stress response in your body and what causes it to happen
- How stress operates and how it impacts our emotions and our thought process and hijacks our day
- 4 SIMPLE practices you can use immediately to reduce your stress and reactivity
- A full Q & A session before the end of the presentation until ALL questions are answered will give you the most value possible
Art Burns spent 15 long years in the New York City Advertising industry. Picture Mad Men, 2000 edition. During this time, Art amassed the trappings of an envious life: Nice clothes, great social and romantic life, sweet apartment in the City, and even a beautiful car. As far as anyone could tell, Art's life was amazing.
But on the inside, Art struggled with severe stress that damaged his health, his relationships, and kept him from any kind of true happiness. Facing obesity, alcoholism, and massive anxiety and depression, Art had no idea how to get out of the problems he was living with.
Then one day, Art was introduced to one simple idea that changed everything. And now, just a few short years later, Art has a happy home and family. He's also lost 100 pounds and lives free from the crippling effects of his maladaptive coping mechanisms of the past. Where once every Doctor's appointment was a terrifying experience, now the Doctors all give him high fives!
And now, stress is there to serve Art’s life… not to rule over it! So Art is on a mission to bring the same stress taming techniques to the rest of the world.
* This is an ONLINE event. Seats are limited!!!
** You will receive an email with a zoom link to join the call on Sunday at 5:00 PM PST